The Vice Chancellor
PROFILE OF PROF. ERIABU LUGUJJO
B.Sc. MSc.(Eng) Ph.D, MUIPE, MIEEE, BP's
The Full profile to be posted soon.
Some of the works which Prof. Lugujjo has published include:
1.A. Sendegeya, E. Lugujjo, I.P. Da Silva, L. Soder, and M. Amelin. Application of Price Sensitivity Measurement Methods to Assess the Acceptance of Electricty Tariffs. A Case Study in Uganda. IEEE AFRICON 23-25 September 2009, Nairobi, Kenya.
2. A. Sendegeya, M. Amelin, L. Soder, and E. Lugujjo, I.P. Da Silva. Consumer Price Sensitivity Impact on Trariff Level in Isolated Rural Power Systems. IEEE, 2009.
3. Mugisha P., Lugujjo E., Kjellstrom B.,The Role of Solar PV in the Electrification Programmes in Uganda: Opportunities and Challenges (Domestic Use of Energy Conference, Cape Technikon, CapeTown, South Africa 2-3rd April 2002.(ISBN 0-9584246-8-3).
4. Mugisha P., Lugujjo E. Liberalisation of the Power Sector and its Implications on the Rural Electrification Programmes in Uganda, International Conference on Domestic Use of Energy, 31st March â€“ 3rd April 2003. (ISBN 0-9584246-8-3)
5. Sendegeya Al-Mas,Lugujjo E., Da Silva I.P., F.Nturanabo, Kariko-Buhwezi The Feasibility of Mixing Solar, Wind and Gasification as Components in Ugandaâ€™s Rural Electrification Strategy, International Solar Energy Society Conference, Gotenburg, Sweden 13-20th June 2003.(ISBN-91-631-4740-8)
6. Kibira D., Lugujjo E. and Turyagenda B (Eds) (2004), Innovation systems and Emerging Innovative clusters in the Faculty of Technology,Makerere University. Proceedings of the National Stakeholdersâ€™ Conference on Innovation Systems and Innovative Clusters, Entebbe, Uganda.9-10th December 2004 (ISBN 9970-812-02-2)
7. Ndawula Senyimba, M.S; Imbamba, S.K. and Tieszen, L. L. 1978, Distribution of C4 plants along an altitude gradient in Kenya. A paper presented to the biological Application of Solar Energy Symposium held in Madurai, India, December 1-5, 1978.
8. Lugujjo E., Turyagyeda J.B and Mugisa D. Challenges and prospects of Engineering Education and Training: A case of Uganda, Proceedings of Workshop on Engineering Education and Training in East Africa, Jinja, Uganda 18-19 July 2005 (ISBN9970-812-04-6)
9. Lugujjo E., Turyagyeda J.B and Mugisa D.â€ť Situation Analysis of Engineering in Education in Uganda,â€ť. Proceedings of Engineering Education and Training in East Africa,Jinja Uganda 18-19 July 2005 (ISDN 9970-812-04-6)
10. Kibira D., Lugujjo E. and Turyagenda B (Eds) â€ś University-Industry Linkages at Makerere Universityâ€ť. Proceedings of Engineering Education and Training in East Africa, Jinja, Uganda 18-19 July 2005 (ISDN 9970-812-04-6)
The Vice Chancellor, Ndejje University
P. O. Box 7088, Kampala
Tel: +256-392-730324, +256-392-730322