Welcome to University Health Services
We provide quality medical, health and wellness services to Ndejje University undergraduate and graduate students, University staff and there dependents. NDUHS is committed to contributing to a healthy learning and working environment. Our clinicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year round.
Our health facilities have an in-patient ward and admissions to the ward are exclusively for students only. The following services are offered;
Our team of medical professionals is here to help you. With expertise in primary care as well as specializations we can provide you with the range of care you need.
- Treatment of common illnesses
- Free HIV counseling and testing
- Health care to patients with chronic illnesses
- ART services
- Cervical cancer screening
- Free safe male circumcision
Above all we offer:
- In and outpatient services
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Laboratory testing services
- Counseling services
- Community health mobilization
Counseling and Psychological Services
Our services support the psychological well-being of Ndejje University community and are available at no cost to currently enrolled students, staff and their eligible dependents.
If you are not sure whether counseling can help, make an appointment to talk about it. There’s no obligation to continue after the first appointment.
P.O.BOX, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 660182