Planning & Projects
Welcome to the Projects Planning Unit of Ndejje University
The Projects/Planning Unit (PPU) is headed by Mr. Mujjukizi Daniel (Projects Planning Officer) was established in 2014 under the Office of the University Secretary.
The Unit is mandated to facilitate the initiation, implementation, co-ordination and monitoring developmental plans and projects of Ndejje University (NDU).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Spearhead the planning processes of NDU.
- Facilitate the development and review of the NDU Strategic Plan.
- Facilitate the development and review of the Faculty, Departmental and directorates Annual work-plans and budgets.
- Design and develop income generating projects and programmes for NDU.
- Develop, protect and manage NDU off-campus land.
- Initiate short and long-term investment ventures for NDU.
- And any other functions assigned by NDU Management.
P.O. Box: 7088 Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256-772-465 147