Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (CPA(U)
The UACE with at least 2 Principal passes, plus UCE with at least 5 Credits, including Mathematics and English language; OR with a Diploma in Business – related courses. Degree holders may be exempted, if their first degrees satisfy the prescribed exemptions criteria.
Accounting Technicians Certificate of Uganda (ATC(U)
Either UCE of at least division III or equivalent, with passes in Mathematics and English, or any equivalent qualifications.
UACE with at least 1 Principal pass in any subject or equivalent qualification.
UNEB Certificate of Business Education of at least stage II ; or other qualifications as may be advised by the University’s training advisers in professional courses.
The Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board (KASNEB) examinations
These consist of 5 separate professional qualifications:
- Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA)
- Certified Public Secretaries (CPS)
- Certified Securities & Investment Analysts (CSIA)
- Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT)
- Certified Credit Professional (CCP)
At least 2 Principal passes at UACE with credits in Mathematics and English at UCE; OR equivalent qualifications. Holders of first degrees have added advantage plus a generous package of exemptions, if their applications meet the specified exemption criteria.
Four (4) Technicians Certificate
- Accounting Technicians Certificate (ATC)
- Information Communication Technology Technician (ICTT)
- Investment & Securities Technicians (IST)
- Credit Management Technician (CMT)
- Information Technology Essentials
- Cisco Certified Network Associate