Ndejje University Senate, is the principal academic council whose main functions are to:
- Scrutinize and approve academic regulations and programs
- Examine and approve examinations
- Analyze examination irregularities and decide on the course of action
- Regulate academic rules for the improvement of the University’s standards. eg Examine the performance of individual Faculties and Departments.
- Set regulations and standards for research and other academic matters.
- Recommend to the University Council any new policies for guiding staff and improvement of the University academics.
- Award degrees, diplomas, certificates, honorary degrees or any other academic title.
- Approve academic terms and duration of programs offered.